Saturday, May 14, 2005

Table of Contents

Recent additions/edits are marked with a *.

The Road
Wanderlust
I'm leaving, on a jet plane.
Touchdown!
Money, Phones, and the most patient man in the world.
Now I'm scared. Just Kidding.
Ryanair! - Or how to escape London under the cover of night.
Where are the bins?
What do you mean, southwest?
Cologne Pictures *
Only Patrick.
"Only Adrienne"
Playtime! *
And on the 8th train, they rested. . .
Trains, Trains, and More Trains! *
The Hills Are Alive... *
Bienvenue vers Paris
Four Days in Paris
Paris: City of ...
The Blue Train
My Family is an Experience.
Chamonix, Church, and Chocolate.
From Skiing...
... To Champagne.
Reading in Sallanches *
Patrick: "Translation: The trains are f*cked."
Trains vs. Planes
Work in Progress.
We're back, we're bad.
Off the Rail again. . .
I don't blame you, Janet Keiller.
Palaces, Bullfights, and Cathedrals.
Reasons Patrick shouldn't leave me alone in strange countries...
Flamenco!
Lovely Lunches and White Flamingos.
Well, isn't this Nice!
The Cabinet Files
Ah, Venice.
Ah, Venice II
Venezia.
Pictures from Venice.
Lunch in a Laundry-mat
Ping Pong Tourism.
A Bus Tour of Rural Tuscany for the Price of a Firenze Bus Ticket.
Welcome to the Nicest Mad House in the World
David.
Lecce and Morizzo the Miracle Worker.
Confusion Ferry.
Patras, Pireaus, and Our Very First Greek Dog.
Where Have You Been?!
Beautiful, Frigid, Kavos Bay
The Temple of Aphea and The Hotel Attalos
Boo!
Welcome to the Bus Tour.
Delphi.
Olympia I.
Olympia II.
Nafplio, Pastries, and Poseidon's Rage.
The Temple of Epidaurus.
Mycenae and the return to Athens
One Last Day in Athens
This isn't driving, it's crashing with style!
Camping Not-So-Fabulous
The Banquet.
Cold Centurions In Frigid Formations.
Train Report
Be Like Mike.
Tiny City Made of Ashes
All Roads Lead From Rome.
It has been a long week.
Welcome to Dublin
Live from Dublin, It's Saturday Night!
Cat Calls?
Dead Day.
Brilliant!
"Oh! Ooh, this is fun!"
I'm leaving Wales today.
Where are you?
Updates.
Cardiff and Swansea
I made it to London
An Inkling about Oxford
Theft at 30k
I'm back.
In Transit
More Updates Coming...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Well, I'm glad someone did this for us. ;)

Patrick said...

I've been updating, and not updating this, so I'm not sure it's accurate any longer. . .

mwhuahahaha!