Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Bienvenue vers Paris

Paris, France.

Well, we found an internet café in Paris; but now we are fighting with a new layout.
AZERTY -- zqy zorse thqn the lqst one: (way worse than the last one; and we couldn't find the keyboard settings.)

So last night, we caught the Salzburg to München train, and then the München to Paris nachtzug. We ended up getting a couchette ("kooshett" - Patrick's been correcting my pronunciations) for only €18.00 per bed. That was better than some hostels we have looked at.

(As I'm sitting here typing on the keyboard, I randomly get frustrated with the keys on the board b/c just enough of them are in the wrong place; so according to Patrick: I bounce in the chair and wave my hands in frustration. Next time HE can type and fight with the keyboard. Either that, or the next post will be very interesting. )

We're off to meet John and Casey at the hotel; then it's off to L'Arc De Triomphe or Le Passages.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Just sayin' hi to y'all. I'm reading every word, although I skip several days due to busyness and have to catch up. Give my greetings to John and Casey if you ever see this comment.

(My keyboard is just fine!)