Wednesday, April 27, 2005

"Oh! Ooh, this is fun!"

So we got back from Sahara last night, and booted up 80's trusty laptop to try and update once or twice before crashing. It was already pretty late and we'd walked a good deal (Mumbles, and the theater).

Before we opened up Explorer, though, I told her to open up Word and move the mouse across the page edges, because we had all had a conversation in Greece about how Word moved the mouse cursor from left to right and she didn't think it did.

So I go to get my journal and I hear her exclaim, from in front of the keyboard "Oh! Ooh, this is fun!" and she's just sitting there moving the mouse back and forth, on and off the left side of the page.

So I wrote the quote down, and today it makes its way into a post. Apparently she was entertained.

1 comment:

E-mil said...

I always knew she was an E.E.P.!