Friday, April 01, 2005

Reasons Patrick shouldn't leave me alone in strange countries...

Sevilla, Spain

I watched a Flamenco show at El Palacio Andaluz while Patrick went and checked out the bull fighting arena and the gorgeous cathedral (we wanted to see different things before we had to catch an overnight to Barcelona so we split up). Before the show, I was writing in my journal when three men sat next to me. We got to talking and I found out they were in Spain continuing their study of religion and that all of them were from a different South or Central American country. José from Venezuela asked for my journal to write something in it. This is what he said:

Hoy 31 de Marzo día muy especial. Conocer Sevilla fue muy emocionante e interesante sirva estas letras como un recordatorio para inmortalizar este día. Desde el Palacio de Flamenco para Adrienne.
de: José Ja Cruz Goméz de Venezuela
Felicidad!

Translation:

Today 31 of March very special day. To know Seville was very exciting and interesting it serves these letters like a reminder to immortalize this day. From the Palace of Flamenco for Adrienne. of: Jose Ja Cruz Gomez of Venezuela
Happiness!


I'll write more later. The computer I'm using is giving me fits. (I've tried to post 3 different times, and it keeps locking up on me. Very frustrating.)

No comments: