Wednesday, April 20, 2005

It has been a long week.

I need some sleep.

There is a massive monger amazing and glorious update coming. It will include full-colour photographs, interviews with moderately famous people, and a coupon for a full 30% discount off your very own framblous bandersnatch.

Watch for it!

Note: I've added some updates, including Confusion Ferry and the one that follows, that have appeared in their right places in the archives. For the sake of making reading easier, I'm 'drafting' all the more recent entries, so the 'active' date of The Road will go to April 7th. I'm about to leave and have lunch and explore Dublin, then I'll return and post a few more entries.

The entries that have disappeared will reappear as soon as their older brethren have been uploaded.

No comments: