Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Now I'm scared. Just Kidding.

Ok... Patrick has been wandering London for the last 2 days, and has managed to get lost both days. Thankfully he found where the bus station is located, but I'm curious to see if he gets lost on the way there again. *grins* Maybe I should navigate? Just joking. As long as we make our flight out of Stansted tomorrow morning I really don't care if we get lost on the way.

The only experience I've had of London so far was in January when I got off my plane in Gatwick and got on a train at the station underneath the Gatwick airport that was headed for Swansea. So technically I didn't really see London at all (I did note however, that the trains are only in the station for about 2 minutes max, so you've got to be quick), but I'm looking forward to seeing some of it tonight.

I'm too excited to write anymore, so I'm off to triple check my packing. I double checked it last night, but I need to make sure I don't forget things like my glasses or contact stuff. Anything else I can buy if the need arises.

Let the adventure begin!

1 comment:

Patrick said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.