Friday, December 14, 2018

Andaz Daze.

Andaz Tokyo isn't so much a "hotel" as an oasis of luxury perched in the sky above Toranomon, a wealthy business district near Tokyo's center.

I didn't take many pictures there because it's not the sort of place you take pictures.  If we're close, and you're curious, send me a message and I'll send you a link to the MTV Cribs style walkthrough I did of my room.  I will say this: the pool area was nice.




So was the view.


(Yes, that is Mt. Fuji in the distance).

It wasn't just the aesthetics of the place that really set it apart though, it was the little things.

Like the fact that their pool locker room had a commercial-grade swimsuit water extractor. Also, every room came with its own Nespresso machine.

Anyway. it was bananas. Moving on!

No comments: